- My name is Benjamin
- On my last birthday, I was 6
- I am a boy
- I've been homeless since June 18, 2021
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is being a couch potato! You wouldn't think that's a trick, but you'll have to see for yourself.
- Me in three words: sweet, strong, smart
- How I feel about other critters: No thank you! I'd thrive as your one and only.
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is lounge in the sun or in the house. Now I just need a house. With a family. Or just a nice person or couple. Seriously, any kind, loving human will do!
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: a solo pet household where I can be the center of your world. Kids are okay as long as they're older, and a fenced yard? Divine! My new family will continue my training which, if I do say, I excel at because I'm wicked smart! And don't let the fact that I have three legs concern you because I have the spirit of a four-legged pup. No one knows how I came to lose my leg - I had a *ruff* life - but I think it gives me character. So why don't you hop on over and let's get acquainted?
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
- Did I mention I'm an internet star?
Check me out here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is ROAR- Ridgefield Operation for Animal Rescue
- It's located in Ridgefield, CT
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Kate Zalucky, Adoption Coordinator
- Call: (203) 438-0158
- Email: [email protected]