- My name is Chocolate
- On my last birthday, I was 2
- I am a boy
- I've been homeless since October 24, 2017
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is pretending to be a lap dog, despite my hunky hound size.
- Me in three words: sweet, loyal, outgoing
- How I feel about other critters: I would prefer to be the only animal in the home, or go to a family with other large, calm dogs. I am not a fan of the kitty kind!
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is spend time with my human - paws down! Whether it's a car ride, exploring or just following my person around the yard, I prefer the company of humans to playing with other dogs.
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: I would love to go to a home where I can spend a lot of time with my person. When I have someone to bond with, I never want to leave their side. I imagine curling up on the couch with my human after a long day together. Doesn't that sound doggone divine?!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Blue Mountain Humane Society
- It's located in Walla Walla, WA
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Amanda Foster
- Call: (509) 525-2452
- Email: [email protected]