- My name is Coachella
- On my last birthday, I was 2
- I am a girl
- I've been homeless since June 13, 2022
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is doing this adorable head tilt. It'll melt your heart, I tell ya!
- Me in three words: loyal, obedient, toy hog...does this count as four words because if it does, I demand a recount.
- How I feel about other critters: I love all creatures great and small! Love cats! Love other dogs! I've been told I play a little rough, but that's only because I play with such zeal!
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is going for car rides. I'm a great errand buddy and always up for a road trip!
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: an adventure-loving household with patient humans who will let me win at tug-of war. I've been socialized with kids of all ages, but would do best with children who aren't intimidated by my size. I have excellent manners both at home and out in public, but love to learn new tricks, too! I'm super loyal with my people and would make a great alert dog if something is amiss. I'm housebroken, crate trained, and awesome on the leash - natch! - now all I need is you. :)
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
- Did I mention I'm an internet star?
Check me out here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Second Chance Animal Sanctuary
- It's located in Norman, Oklahoma
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Rose Grimm
- Call: (405) 321-1915
- Email: [email protected]