- My name is Kilo
- On my last birthday, I was 1
- I am a boy
- I've been homeless since May 25, 2022
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is only being the best ball player in the history of the world!
- Me in three words: wicked smart, active, playful
- How I feel about other critters: I'm cool with other dogs who understand that my ball is more important to me than playing with them. Cats? Not so sure; let's call them a big 'maybe/maybe not.'
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is play with my tennis ball and hang with the humans! Okay that's two favorite things. See, I'm so smart I can even count!
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: an active household that loves to take long walks and play ball with me. Did I mention that I'm like the best ball player, like ever? I'm very affectionate and full of life, so my new people will want to help me build upon the commands and manners I'm already learning. Older kids are cool because I'm kind of an energetic goof and don't want to topple the wee ones! I'm so excited to start my new life and can't wait to meet my new humans...could that be you?
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
- Did I mention I'm an internet star?
Check me out here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Salt Lake County Animal Services
- It's located in Salt Lake City, Utah
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Kiera K. Packer
- Call: (385) 468-7387
- Email: [email protected]