- My name is Paula Parentiss
- On my last birthday, I was 4
- I've been homeless since April 8, 2016
The Good Stuff
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is lounge on my 'catio' on a sunny day.
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: calm family that will show me love, but also content with me doing my own thing. If they have pets, that's cool, but I'm also comfortable having the house and all the love to myself.
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Texas Humane Heroes
- It's located in Leander & Killeen, TX
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Emily Attencio, Adoption Center Manager
- Call: 512-260-3602
- Email: [email protected]