Member Patriot Special
About Bestcare Animal Hospital
Best Care Animal Hospital provides affordable, compassionate care to veterans’ pets through its partnership with Pets for Patriots.
The veterinarians and staff promote preventative care and quality nutrition, particularly as pets age. To encourage routine pet care the practice offers wellness plans for puppies, kittens, and adult pets. In addition, Best Care Animal Hospital provides low-cost services to local animal welfare organizations to help the animals in their charge.
Best Care Animal Hospital is licensed and experienced in all aspects of medical, dental and surgical care, and offers a wide range of services for companion pets.
- Age-appropriate vaccinations
- Behavior counseling
- Emergency and critical care (during business hours)
- General dentistry
- General surgery
- Internal medicine
- Microchip for permanent identification
- Nutrition/weight counseling
- On-site laboratory
- On-site pharmacy
- On-site radiology (x-ray)
- On-site ultrasound
- Oral surgery
- Orthopedic surgery
- Senior pet care
- Urgent care (during business hours)
- Veterinarian-supervised boarding
- Wellness and preventative care