Member Patriot Special
About Brook Farm Veterinary Center
Brook Farm Veterinary Center is a full service companion animal hospital serving the Hudson Valley. The practice offers quality, affordable care to veterans’ pets through its partnership with Pets for Patriots.
The hospital is family owned and operated since 1982. It holds AAHA accreditation, which certifies that it meets the highest standards of veterinary diagnostic, therapeutic, and medical care. Brook Farm Veterinary Center is Fear Free certified to help pets feel safe and comfortable while receiving medical care.
Brook Farm Veterinary Center is licensed and experienced in all aspects of general veterinary medicine. A wide range of services is available for companion pets and small animals.
- Age-appropriate vaccinations
- Behavior counseling
- Emergency and critical care (during business hours)
- General dentistry
- General surgery
- House calls
- Internal medicine
- Microchip for permanent identification
- Nutrition/weight counseling
- On-site laboratory
- On-site pharmacy
- On-site radiology (x-ray)
- On-site ultrasound
- Orthopedic surgery
- Senior pet care
- Urgent care (during business hours)
- Veterinarian-supervised boarding
- Wellness and preventative care