Member Patriot Special
About Buttercup Veterinary Hospital
Buttercup Veterinary Hospital is a state-of-the-art clinic offering affordable care to Cedar Park area veterans’ pets through its partnership with Pets for Patriots.
The hospital was established in 1984 and emphasizes preventive care and routine wellness exams, particularly as pets age. During these visits the doctors will review medical, dietary and exercise profiles for the animals in their care.
Buttercup Veterinary Hospital offers a free online library with articles, videos and information on pet health and online appointment scheduling. The practice is licensed and experienced in all aspects of medical, dental and surgical care, and offers a wide range of services for dogs and cats.
- Age-appropriate vaccinations
- Behavior counseling
- General dentistry
- General surgery
- Microchip for permanent identification
- Nutrition/weight counseling
- On-site laboratory
- On-site pharmacy
- On-site radiology (x-ray)
- Oral surgery
- Senior pet care
- Urgent care (during business hours)
- Veterinarian supervised boarding
- Wellness and preventative care