Member Patriot Special
About Canyon Pet Hospital
Canyon Pet Hospital offers quality, affordable care to Northern Arizona veterans’ pets through its partnership with Pets for Patriots.
The state-of-the-art veterinary facility holds the prestigious AAHA accreditation. This certifies that Canyon Pet Hospital meets the highest standards of diagnostic, therapeutic, and medical care. The practice works closely with animal welfare organizations, and encourages staff to volunteer in schools, libraries, and municipal and civic organizations.
Canyon Pet Hospital is licensed and experienced in all aspects of medical, dental and surgical care, and offers a wide range of services for dogs and cats.
- Age-appropriate vaccinations
- Emergency and critical care (open 24 hours a day, seven days a week)
- General dentistry
- General surgery
- Laser surgery
- Microchip for permanent identification
- Nutrition/weight counseling
- On-site laboratory
- On-site pharmacy
- On-site radiology (x-ray)
- On-site ultrasound
- Oral surgery
- Orthopedic surgery
- Senior pet care
- Urgent care (Monday-Saturday: 5pm-midnight
- Veterinarian-supervised boarding
- Wellness and preventative care