Member Patriot Special
About Freeport Veterinary Hospital
Freeport Veterinary Hospital offers affordable, compassionate care to veterans’ pets through its partnership with Pets for Patriots.
The practice is licensed and experienced in all aspects of medical, dental and surgical care, and offers a wide range of services for companion pets. Freeport Veterinary Hospital is Fear Free Certified, which reduces pets’ anxiety to create a safer, more productive clinic experience.
The state-of-the-art hospital emphasizes problem prevention and nutrition, particularly as pets age. Freeport Veterinary Hospital combines Chinese acupuncture with Western diagnostics and medicine in order to provide a balanced approach to the treatment of illness and disease.
- Age-appropriate vaccinations
- Behavior counseling
- Cancer treatment
- Emergency and critical care (during business hours)
- General dentistry
- General surgery
- House calls
- Microchip for permanent identification
- Nutrition/weight counseling
- On-site laboratory
- On-site pharmacy
- On-site radiology (x-ray)
- Oral surgery
- Senior pet care
- Urgent care (during business hours)
- Wellness and preventative care