Member Patriot Special
About Horton Animal Hospital Northeast
Horton Animal Hospital Northeast offers high quality, affordable, compassionate care to veterans’ pets through its partnership with Pets for Patriots.
The state-of-the-art practice emphasizes preventive care and regular wellness exams, particularly as pets age. Doctors and staff will review medical, dietary, and exercise profiles for the animals in their care. To help people and their pets Horton Animal Hospital Northeast maintains a free online resource page. It includes tips for a successful hospital visit, local dog parks, and what to do if your pet is lost.
Horton Animal Hospital Northeast is licensed and experienced in all aspects of medical, dental and surgical care, and offers a wide range of services for dogs and cats.
- Age-appropriate vaccinations
- Cancer treatment
- Emergency and critical care (during business hours)
- General dentistry
- General surgery
- House calls
- Internal medicine
- Microchip for permanent identification
- Nutrition/weight counseling
- On-site laboratory
- On-site pharmacy
- On-site radiology (x-ray)
- On-site ultrasound
- Oral surgery
- Orthopedic surgery
- Senior pet care
- Urgent care (during business hours)
- Veterinarian-supervised boarding
- Wellness and preventative care