Member Patriot Special
About Hunt Valley Animal Hospital
Hunt Valley Animal Hospital offers affordable, compassionate care to veterans’ pets through its partnership with Pets for Patriots.
The state-of-the-art practice personalizes care based on a pet’s needs and conditions. A variety of treatment options are available, including senior pet care, obesity counseling, soft palate surgery, and other minimally invasive surgeries.
Hunt Valley Animal Hospital is licensed and experienced in all aspects of medical, dental and surgical care, and offers a wide range of services for dogs, cats, and exotic pets.
- Age-appropriate vaccinations
- Behavior counseling
- Cancer treatment
- Emergency and critical care (during business hours)
- General dentistry
- General surgery
- Laparoscopic procedures
- Microchip for permanent identification
- Nutrition/weight counseling
- On-site laboratory
- On-site pharmacy
- On-site radiology (x-ray)
- On-site ultrasound
- Oral surgery
- Orthopedic surgery
- Senior pet care
- Urgent care (during business hours)
- Veterinarian-supervised boarding
- Wellness and preventative care