Member Patriot Special
About Kennedy Veterinary Services
Kennedy Veterinary Services is a state-of-the-art veterinary hospital offering high quality medical care to veterans’ pets through its partnership with Pets for Patriots.
The hospital aims to provide the right balance of services for every pet. This includes limiting the use of advanced medical technologies if they will not enhance an animal’s quality of life. For special needs cases, Kennedy Veterinary Services offers pet transport to and from their clinic.
Kennedy Veterinary Services is licensed and experienced in all aspects of medical, dental and surgical care. The practice offers a wide range of services for dogs, cats, birds, pocket pets, exotics, and large animals.
- Age-appropriate vaccinations
- Cancer treatment
- Emergency and critical care (during business hours)
- General dentistry
- General surgery
- House calls
- Internal medicine
- Microchip for permanent identification
- Mixed animal services
- Nutrition/weight counseling
- On-site laboratory
- On-site pharmacy
- On-site radiology (x-ray)
- Oral surgery
- Orthopedic surgery
- Senior pet care
- Urgent care (during business hours)
- Wellness and preventative care