Member Patriot Special
About North Paws Animal Hospital
North Paws Animal Hospital is a family-friendly veterinary hospital offering affordable, compassionate care to veterans’ pets through its partnership with Pets for Patriots.
The practice is “fear free” certified to help reduce pet anxiety, and to create a safer, more effective therapeutic experience.
North Paws Animal Hospital is licensed and experienced in all aspects of medical, dental and surgical care, offers a wide range of services for companion pets. The practice emphasizes quality nutrition and preventative medicine, particularly as pets age.
- Age-appropriate vaccinations
- Behavior counseling
- Emergency and critical care (during business hours)
- General dentistry
- General surgery
- Microchip for permanent identification
- Nutrition/weight counseling
- On-site laboratory
- On-site pharmacy
- On-site radiology (x-ray)
- On-site ultrasound
- Oral surgery
- Orthopedic surgery
- Senior pet care
- Urgent care (during business hours)
- Wellness and preventative care