Member Patriot Special
About Savannah’s Crossing Veterinary Hospital
Savannah’s Crossing Veterinary Hospital is a state-of-the-art veterinary hospital offering affordable, compassionate care to veterans’ pets through its partnership with Pets for Patriots.
The hospital aims to increase the quality of pet health in the Murfreesboro area and recommends routinely scheduled wellness exams, particularly as pets age. During these visits the doctors and staff will review medical, dietary and exercise profiles for the animals in their care. The owner and staff treat all pets as their own, and provide high-quality, personalized care.
Savannah’s Crossing Veterinary Hospital is licensed and experienced in all aspects of medical, dental and surgical care, and offers a wide range of services for dogs and cats.
- Age-appropriate vaccinations
- Behavior counseling
- Cancer treatment
- Emergency and critical care (during business hours)
- General dentistry
- General surgery
- Internal medicine
- Microchip for permanent identification
- Nutrition/weight counseling
- On-site pharmacy
- On-site radiology (x-ray)
- Oral surgery
- Orthopedic surgery
- Senior pet care
- Urgent care (during business hours)
- Wellness and preventative care