Member Patriot Special
About VCA Centreville Animal Hospital
VCA Centreville Animal Hospital is a full service companion animal practice that offers quality, affordable care to veterans’ pets through its partnership with Pets for Patriots.
The hospital holds the prestigious AAHA accreditation, which certifies that it meets the highest standards of veterinary diagnostic, therapeutic, and medical care. VCA Centreville Animal Hospital is a member of the American Association of Feline Practitioners and The Cat Friendly Practice® program.
VCA Centreville Animal Hospital is licensed and experienced in all aspects of general veterinary medicine. A wide range of services is available for companion pets.
- Age-appropriate vaccinations
- Emergency and critical care (during business hours)
- General dentistry
- General surgery
- Microchip for permanent identification
- Nutrition/weight counseling
- On-site laboratory
- On-site pharmacy
- On-site ultrasound
- Orthopedic surgery
- Senior pet care
- Urgent care (during business hours)
- Veterinarian-supervised boarding
- Wellness and preventative care