Member Patriot Special
About VCA Choptank Animal Hospital
VCA Choptank Animal Hospital offers affordable, compassionate care to veterans’ pets through its partnership with Pets for Patriots. The hospital holds the prestigious AAHA accreditation, which certifies that it meets the highest standards of veterinary diagnostic, therapeutic, and medical care.
The state-of-the-art practice emphasizes problem prevention and quality nutrition, particularly as pets age. The doctors and staff at VCA Choptank Animal Hospital routinely review medical, dietary, and exercise profiles for the animals in their care.
VCA Choptank Animal Hospital is licensed and experienced in all aspects of medical, dental and surgical care, and offers a wide range of services for companion pets.
- Age-appropriate vaccinations
- Emergency and critical care (during business hours)
- General dentistry
- General surgery
- Internal medicine
- Microchip for permanent identification
- Nutrition/weight counseling
- On-site radiology (x-ray)
- On-site ultrasound
- Oral surgery
- Orthopedic surgery
- Senior pet care
- Urgent care (during business hours)
- Wellness and preventative care
- 430 Dorchester Ave, Cambridge, Maryland 21613
- (410) 221-0444
- [email protected]