Member Patriot Special
About VCA Old Town Animal Hospital
VCA Old Town Animal Hospital is a full service companion animal practice that offers quality, affordable care to veterans’ pets through its partnership with Pets for Patriots.
The hospital holds the prestigious AAHA accreditation, which certifies that it meets the highest standards of veterinary diagnostic, therapeutic, and medical care. VCA Old Town Animal Hospital is a member of the American Association of Feline Practitioners.
The practice combines Chinese acupuncture with Western medicine to provide a balanced approach to the treatment of illness and disease. VCA Old Town Animal Hospital is licensed and experienced in all aspects of general veterinary medicine.
- Age-appropriate vaccinations
- Behavior counseling
- Emergency and critical care (during business hours)
- General dentistry
- General surgery
- Laser therapy
- Microchip for permanent identification
- Nutrition/weight counseling
- On-site laboratory
- On-site pharmacy
- On-site radiology (x-ray)
- On-site ultrasound
- Senior pet care
- Urgent care (during business hours)
- Veterinarian-supervised boarding
- Wellness and preventative care