Member Patriot Special
About VCA Sinking Spring Animal Hospital
VCA Sinking Spring Animal Hospital is a full service companion animal practice that offers quality, affordable care to veterans’ pets through its partnership with Pets for Patriots.
The hospital holds the prestigious AAHA accreditation, which certifies that it meets the highest standards of veterinary diagnostic, therapeutic, and medical care.
VCA Sinking Spring Animal Hospital is licensed and experienced in all aspects of general veterinary medicine. A wide range of services is available for dogs and cats.
- Age-appropriate vaccinations
- Behavior counseling
- General dentistry
- General surgery
- Microchip for permanent identification
- Nutrition/weight counseling
- On-site pharmacy
- On-site radiology (x-ray)
- Senior pet care
- Urgent care (during business hours)
- Veterinarian-supervised boarding
- Wellness and preventative care