Member Patriot Special
About VCA Smoketown Animal Hospital
VCA Smoketown Animal Hospital serves the greater Lancaster community. The full service companion animal practice practice offers quality, affordable care to veterans’ pets through its partnership with Pets for Patriots.
The hospital holds the prestigious AAHA accreditation, which certifies that it meets the highest standards of veterinary diagnostic, therapeutic and medical care.
VCA Smoketown Animal Hospital is licensed and experienced in all aspects of general veterinary medicine. A wide range of services is available for companion pets, avians, reptiles, rabbits, and pocket pets.
- Age-appropriate vaccinations
- Emergency and critical care (during business hours)
- General dentistry
- General surgery
- Microchip for permanent identification
- Nutrition/weight counseling
- On-site pharmacy
- On-site radiology (x-ray)
- On-site ultrasound
- Oral surgery
- Orthopedic surgery
- Senior pet care
- Urgent care (during business hours)
- Veterinarian-supervised boarding
- Wellness and preventative care