Member Patriot Special
About Cedarwood Veterinary Hospital
Cedarwood Veterinary Hospital partners with Pets for Patriots to offer veterans affordable, compassionate care for their pets.
The practice is Fear Free certified. This helps to reduce pet anxiety, and create a safer, more productive clinic experience. For optimal pet health Cedarwood Veterinary Hospital emphasizes preventive care and routinely scheduled wellness exams.
Cedarwood Veterinary Hospital is licensed and experienced in all aspects of medical, dental and surgical care. The practice offers a wide range of services for dogs, cats, birds, rabbits, pocket pets, exotics, miniature pigs, and goats.
- Age-appropriate vaccinations
- Behavior counseling
- Emergency and critical care (during business hours)
- Exotic animal care
- General dentistry
- General surgery
- House calls
- Internal medicine
- Microchip for permanent identification
- Nutrition/weight counseling
- On-site laboratory
- On-site pharmacy
- On-site radiology (x-ray)
- On-site ultrasound
- Oral surgery
- Senior pet care
- Urgent care (during business hours)
- Veterinarian-supervised boarding
- Wellness and preventative care