Member Patriot Special
About Hamilton Ridge Animal Hospital
Hamilton Ridge Animal Hospital offers affordable care to Buford area veterans’ pets through its partnership with Pets for Patriots.
The practice is part of Georgia Veterinary Associates and holds the prestigious AAHA accreditation, held by 15 percent of veterinary practices nationwide. This certifies that Hamilton Ridge Animal Hospital meets the highest standards of veterinary diagnostic, therapeutic, and medical care. In addition, the hospital combines Chinese acupuncture with Western medicine to provide a balanced approach to the treatment of illness and disease.
Hamilton Ridge Animal Hospital is licensed and experienced in all aspects of medical, dental, and surgical care, and offers a wide range of services for dogs, cats, and pocket pets.
- Age-appropriate vaccinations
- Cancer treatment
- Emergency and critical care (during business hours)
- General dentistry
- General surgery
- House calls
- Internal medicine
- Microchip for permanent identification
- Nutrition/weight counseling
- On-site laboratory
- On-site pharmacy
- On-site radiology (x-ray)
- On-site ultrasound
- Oral surgery
- Orthopedic surgery
- Senior pet care
- Urgent care (during business hours)
- Veterinarian-supervised boarding
- Wellness and preventative care