Member Patriot Special
About Indian Ridge Animal Hospital
Indian Ridge Animal Hospital provides affordable, compassionate care to veterans’ pets through its partnership with Pets for Patriots.
The state-of-the-art practice emphasizes problem prevention and quality nutrition, particularly as pets age. Indian Ridge Animal Hospital treats all pets as their own and participates in local community events. For the safety of staff and patients, the practice continues to offer curb-side checkin.
Indian Ridge Animal Hospital is licensed and experienced in all aspects of medical, dental and surgical care, and offers a wide range of services for dogs, cats, and ferrets.
- Age-appropriate vaccinations
- Behavior counseling
- Cancer treatment
- Emergency and critical care (during business hours)
- General dentistry
- General surgery
- Internal medicine
- Microchip for permanent identification
- Nutrition/weight counseling
- On-site laboratory
- On-site pharmacy
- On-site radiology (x-ray)
- On-site ultrasound
- Oral surgery
- Orthopedic surgery
- Senior pet care
- Urgent care (during business hours)
- Wellness and preventative care