Member Patriot Special
Free rabies and DHPP vaccines
About LifeLine Community Animal Center Veterinary Clinic
LifeLine Community Animal Center Veterinary Clinic offers affordable, compassionate care to veterans’ pets through its partnership with Pets for Patriots.
The organization operates a state-of-the-art, publicly available veterinary clinic. It is part of the Lifeline Animal Project, which offers fee-waived adoptions to our veterans through shelters serving Atlanta, and Fulton and DeKalb counties.
LifeLine Community Animal Center Veterinary Clinic is licensed and experienced in all aspects of medical, dental and surgical care, and offers a wide range of services for dogs and cats.
- Age-appropriate vaccinations
- Behavior counseling
- Emergency and critical care (during business hours)
- General dentistry
- General surgery
- Internal medicine
- Microchip for permanent identification
- Nutrition/weight counseling
- On-site laboratory
- On-site pharmacy
- On-site radiology (x-ray)
- Oral surgery
- Orthopedic surgery
- Senior pet care
- Urgent care (during business hours)
- Wellness and preventative care