Member Patriot Special
About Portsmouth Veterinary Clinic
Portsmouth Veterinary Clinic is a state-of-the-art veterinary hospital offering affordable, compassionate care to veterans’ pets through its partnership with Pets for Patriots.
The hospital is licensed and experienced in all aspects of medical, dental and surgical care, and offers a wide range of services for companion pets. Portsmouth Veterinary Clinic is fear free certified, which means it uses protocols to reduce pet anxiety. This creates a safer, more productive clinic experience.
Portsmouth Veterinary Clinic is committed to the welfare of both owned and homeless animals in its community. The hospital donates services and raise funds for local animal welfare organizations to support the adoption of pets in need.
- Age-appropriate vaccinations
- Behavior counseling
- Emergency and critical care (during business hours)
- General dentistry
- General surgery
- Internal medicine
- Microchip for permanent identification
- Nutrition/weight counseling
- On-site laboratory
- On-site pharmacy
- On-site radiology (x-ray)
- On-site ultrasound
- Oral surgery
- Senior pet care
- Urgent care (during business hours)
- Wellness and preventative care