VCA Bridgeport Animal Hospital
Member patriot special:
- Age-appropriate vaccinations
- Behavior counseling
- General dentistry
- General surgery
- Microchip for permanent identification
- Nutrition/weight counseling
- On-site pharmacy
- On-site radiology (x-ray)
- Senior pet care
- Urgent care (during business hours)
- Wellness and preventative care
VCA Bridgeport Animal Hospital is a full service companion animal hospital serving Lancaster City and York County. The practice offers quality, affordable care to veterans’ pets through its partnership with Pets for Patriots.
As part of its commitment to optimal pet health the hospital emphasizes preventative care and offers VCA CareClub, a wellness plan that can be paid monthly.
VCA Bridgeport Animal Hospital is licensed and experienced in all aspects of general veterinary medicine. A wide range of services is available for companion pets, avians, rabbits, pot-bellied pigs, and ferrets.