Member Patriot Special
About VCA Columbia Animal Hospital at Centre Park
VCA Columbia Animal Hospital at Centre Park is a full service companion animal hospital serving Columbia and surrounding communities. The practice offers quality, affordable care to veterans’ pets through its partnership with Pets for Patriots.
The hospital holds the prestigious AAHA accreditation, which certifies that it meets the highest standards of veterinary diagnostic, therapeutic. and medical care.
VCA Columbia Animal Hospital at Centre Park is licensed and experienced in all aspects of general veterinary medicine. A wide range of services is available for companion pets, avians, reptiles, rabbits, and pocket pets.
- Age-appropriate vaccinations
- General dentistry
- General surgery
- Microchip for permanent identification
- Nutrition/weight counseling
- On-site pharmacy
- On-site radiology (x-ray)
- On-site ultrasound
- Senior pet care
- Wellness and preventative care
- 8895 Centre Park Drive Suite ABC, Columbia, Maryland 21045
- (410) 995-9077
- [email protected]