- My name is Acorn
- On my last birthday, I was 7
- I am a girl
- I've been homeless since July 10, 2022
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is swimming! Although I think that's more of a skill than a trick...
- Me in three words: active, cuddlebug, funny
- How I feel about other critters: I prefer to be your one and only pet, and trust me - I'm all the pet you need!
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is to play fetch and cuddle, but obviously not at the same time. :)
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: a household where I can feel secure since I've been in and out of homes my whole life. I don't understand why no one seems to want me. I love long gentle walks, and couch cuddles with the humans. Kids are cool (6+ please), just not the wee ones so my big self doesn't accidentally topple them over! I'm super smart and am ready to be your best friend ever. Oh, and I'm trying to lose a few pounds - who isn't, right? - so it would be lovely if my new people enjoy long walks with me. Let's get going!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Humane Society of Sedona
- It's located in Sedona, Arizona
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Antonio Lopez
- Call: (928) 282-4679
- Email: [email protected]