- My name is Amber
- On my last birthday, I was 10
- I am a girl
- I've been homeless since May 13, 2021
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is sit and shake. That's two tricks because I'm doubly talented!
- Me in three words: energetic, friendly, sweet
- How I feel about other critters: I'm good with other medium and large dogs, but no small critters of any kind - please!
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is to hang with the humans. Seriously, I just love 'em!!
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: people who will keep my allergies in check, and make sure I get my special diet and routine injections. You see when I was found as a stray I had scratched off all of the hair on my belly. The shelter thinks I have both food and environmental allergies (whatever that is?!). But I'll repay the extra bit of TLC I need many times over to the humans who adopt me. I'm good with like-sized dogs and little humans age 5+, too!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Friends of Michigan Animals Rescue
- It's located in Belleville, MI 48111
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Anna Coghlan
- Call: (734) 461-9458
- Email: [email protected]