Amos is a smart, cuddly Puggle mix looking for a dog savvy home!
- My name is Amos
- On my last birthday, I was 2
- I am a boy
- I've been homeless since April 5, 2022
The good stuff
- My best trick is catching treats in the air! Just call me Air Amos. Oh, and I have some other cool tricks, too, like sit, paw, spin, watch me, and place!
- Me in three words: Smart, affectionate, playful
- How I feel about other critters: when I'm on leash I'm reactive to other dogs and to people, too, but I'm working on it!
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is to snuggle with my people. Now I just need some people!
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: I would love a quiet home, with an experienced adopter committed to my continued training. Older kids would be just fine, but I do need to be the only dog. I have a moderate energy level - not too lazy or crazy! - and love playing with my toys and going for long walks. For a while I was in a foster home and word is that I'm a very good boy! But now I'm in the shelter kennel, which is very stressful. I miss having a home and need my forever humans like yesterday!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
- Did I mention I'm an internet star? Check me out