- My name is Meet Anders
- On my last birthday, I was 2
- I am a boy
- I've been homeless since April 7, 2021
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is shake. I'm working to add rattle and roll...
- Me in three words: goofy, sensitive, charming...enchanté!
- How I feel about other critters: I love easygoing dog friends! Cats - not so much.
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is to go for walks and smell the flowers! Okay, I do occasionally pee on the flowers...
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: a home with adults who are active and patient. The world has been a scary place for me, so I need someone to show me that life is beautiful! My new people will help me learn that I don't have to protect or guard my things. Since I'm a pretty smart pupper I'm sure I'll learn quickly when I meet the right, loving humans!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Dorchester Paws
- It's located in Summerville, SC
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Lanea Wilson
- Call: (843) 376-7681
- Email: [email protected]