Home › Forget Me Not › Andromeda dreams of a home with another friendly cat and lots of spots to nap!
- My name is Andromeda
- On my last birthday, I was 2
- I am a girl
- I've been homeless since March 21, 2022
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is gymnastics. Especially if toys are around, you should see me do flips!
- Me in three words: shy, goofy, playful
- How I feel about other critters: dogs make me nervous, but I'm quite keen on having a well-matched cat friend in my life!
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is to nap, but playing with toys is a very, very close runner up!
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: a household with another friendly, low key kitty around would be divine! And I like to take my naps by the window, thank you very much, so I hope my new home has lots of window perches for me. Mostly I want loving people who will give me the home that I deserve. The folks at the rescue are super nice, but I want a family of my own. That's not too much for a girl to ask!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Shelter From The Storm
- It's located in Madison, WI
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Chelsey Erstad
- Call: (608) 284-7447
- Email: [email protected]