Anemone was abandoned but loves older kids, adults, and dogs!
- My name is Anemone
- On my last birthday, I was 4
- I am a girl
- I've been homeless since July 1, 2023
The good stuff
- My best trick is snuggling! I'm so good at it that I even have a nickname: Princess Snuggle Pup. 🙂
- Me in three words: devoted, gentle, determined
- How I feel about other critters: Why I just love, love, love other dogs! I haven't met too many cats yet, so let's put that down as a 'maybe.'
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is to give kisses, and play with toys during zoomie time! A girl can have two favorite things, ya know...
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: after being found under a porch in Mississippi, I'm ready to give any kind people a chance to be in my life. All I ask is for love and affection, and people who are excited to help me learn things that some dogs already know - like crate training. I'm super smart and a quick learner, and just soak up new things like a sponge! While I love all people, great and small - kids, too! - my ideal home is low traffic with older kids or teens. I'm shy at first, mostly because I've had such a rough start in life, but once I warm up to you I will love you for the rest of my life!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
- Did I mention I'm an internet star? Check me out