- My name is Annabell Barbie
- On my last birthday, I was 5
- I am a girl
- I've been homeless since December 9, 2016
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is making my humans happy because I love to please them!
- Me in three words: sweet, playful, and curious. And if I get a fourth word: happy!
- How I feel about other critters: I love my two-legged friends, but need to be your only dog. And no small kids or kitties, please!
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is dress up in my pretty princess costume. They tell me I'm quite fetching!
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: Due to my time as a stray I prefer not to share my things, but am working with a trainer to learn that sharing is caring. I love to please my special people and have quickly become a staff fave. Come meet me yourself!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
- Did I mention I'm an internet star?
Check me out here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Furkids Animal Rescue
- It's located in Alpharetta, Ga
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Ashley Wright
- Call: (678) 988-5817
- Email: [email protected]