Ariel the pretty kitty is hearing impaired and loves cats, dogs and toys!
- My name is Ariel
- On my last birthday, I was 0.7
- I am a girl
- I've been homeless since August 1, 2019
The good stuff
- My best trick is pouncing on my toys. They don't stand a chance around me!
- Me in three words: playful, loving, soft
- How I feel about other critters: I love cats and dogs, but as for the small humans - not so much! I'm hearing impaired and the wee ones make me nervous.
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is to sleep on your chest.
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: an adult-only home, with or without other four-legged siblings. And toys! I love a lot of toys. Because I'm hearing impaired and can sometimes hear only high- or low-pitched noises, I get startled easily. While this doesn't stop me one bit from exploring and playing with my friends, it's something my new humans will need to understand about me.
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
- Did I mention I'm an internet star? Check me out