Home › Forget Me Not › Arthur needs an adult-only home and would love a dog sibling, too!
- My name is Arthur
- On my last birthday, I was 6
- I am a boy
- I've been homeless since December 15, 2022
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is opening my kennel from the inside. I'm a real Houdini...or is it Houndini? :)
- Me in three words: sweet, spunky, cuddly
- How I feel about other critters: I do very nicely with other puppers, thank you very much!
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is solve puzzles and play fetch! I can have two faves, amiright?
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: my ideal household is with grownups who are mostly around, maybe someone who even works from home. I'd thrive in a quiet, low-traffic household and would be totally cool with a dog sibling! Fenced in yard? Well you go to the top of my list because I love to run around and play fetch! And did I mention I like to cuddle, too? I'm a seriously awesome catch so come meet me!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Shelter From the Storm
- It's located in Madison, WI
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Chelsey Erstad
- Call: (608) 284-7447
- Email: [email protected]