Home › Forget Me Not › Athena is a mature gal who was abandoned and needs a quiet place to call home!
- My name is Athena
- On my last birthday, I was 8
- I am a girl
- I've been homeless since January 6, 2021
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is playing fetch with tennis balls!
- Me in three words: obedient, shy, protector
- How I feel about other critters: I'm choosy about my dog friends, but would do best in a home without canines or kitties!
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is to play tug-o-war, rip stuffing out of toys, short sprints, and belly rubs! A girl shouldn't have to choose just one favorite thing, m'right?
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: a quiet home where I am the one and only love of my mom's life. I'm a little leery of men after being mistreated and abandoned, but am open to a kind gentleman who'll take time to earn my trust. They say I'm a bit of a work in progress - who isn't, m'kay? - and would do best in a home without kids, cats, or other dogs. I'm as beautiful on the inside as I am on the outside, so I hope my new human (or humans) will give me the chance I've been denied for so long. Let's meet!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Take Paws Rescue
- It's located in New Orleans, LA
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Mary Ann Cardinale
- Call: (504) 710-4585
- Email: [email protected]