- My name is Austin
- On my last birthday, I was 4
- I am a boy
- I've been homeless since February 25, 2019
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is sitting pretty for a treat! I'm quite handsome, so this isn't too hard for me...
- Me in three words: happy, quirky, friendly
- How I feel about other critters: Not so much! Despite my super friendly personality it takes me a long time to warm up to other critters.
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is BELLY RUBS!!! I love them so much that I felt capital letters and exclamation points were in order.
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: where I would be your only pet, and you are my world and I am yours! My home will have a yard with a fence higher than 4 feet because I'm told I'm quite the athlete. My preference is for an adult-only home, or one with kids 16+ because the little humans make me nervous! Oh, and my new people will want to continue teaching me new things because I love to work on my training! Did I mention that I'm wicked smart...AND handsome?
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Humane Society of Union County (North Carolina)
- It's located in Monroe, North Carolina
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Kim Siewert
- Call: (704) 650-6845
- Email: [email protected]