- My name is Baby Blue
- On my last birthday, I was 1
- I am a boy
- I've been homeless since February 22, 2021
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is making the girl dogs swoon. I mean, just look at me - I'm gorgeous!
- Me in three words: bubbly, cuddly, active
- How I feel about other critters: I'm a total ladies man! I love the girl dogs I play with, and am cool with some of the boy pups, too.
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is to play with toys! I admit that sometimes I like to destroy them...
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: my ideal life is a person or family who is active like me. I'm the perfect get-in-shape or stay-in-shape partner! Because of my energy I would do best with older kids and grownups only. I get bored easily, so I'd enjoy a busy household where I'm involved in all of the excitement. Although I was found as a stray and no one came to claim me, I'm a real people person and now just need to find some of my own. Come meet me; I'm a bundle of fun!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Albany Humane Society
- It's located in Albany, GA
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Payton
- Call: (229) 888-7387
- Email: [email protected]