Home › Forget Me Not › Bandit is a young gent who loves long walks and hanging with the humans!
- My name is Bandit
- On my last birthday, I was 1
- I am a boy
- I've been homeless since March 1, 2021
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is pretending to be a lap dog. Got a lap?
- Me in three words: playful, intelligent, loving
- How I feel about other critters: I'm okay with other dogs, but would be equally happy as your one and only.
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is go for long walks and hang with the humans! Now I just need to find some of my very own. Could that be you?
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: I'm a simple guy and don't ask for much. Just an active family who will take me on walks, let me snooze on the couch, and - natch! - love me forever. That last one should be really easy because I'm a super lovable fella! I was rescued from another shelter where I had no prospects to be adopted. I can be shy and just like to take in the world around me. I'm still young and have so much to learn. I hope my new people will teach me that life can be beautiful!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Take Paws Rescue
- It's located in New Orleans, LA
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Mary Ann Cardinale
- Call: (504) 710-4585
- Email: [email protected]