- My name is Batman
- On my last birthday, I was 6
- I am a boy
- I've been homeless since December 18, 2021
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is herding and cuddling. I'm a superhero dog so I have two best tricks!
- Me in three words: playful, loyal, protective
- How I feel about other critters: I'm good with dogs, but do like to herd them. Working on it! And no cats, please.
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is to take walks with my human. Now I just need to find one. Maybe you? : )
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: my ideal family is familiar with my breed, Australian Cattle Dog (Blue Heeler) and is willing to continue my training. I'm good with other dogs and go to doggie daycare regularly! Human kids are cool as long as they are older and respectful. And don't let my middle age fool you; I have lots of energy! I love to walk and hike, and will alert you any time someone new comes into our home. While I seem confident on the outside, I can be timid with strangers, so a lower-traffic home might be best. I'm staying with some trainers right now and I can't wait to show you all of the things that I'm learning!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
- Did I mention I'm an internet star?
Check me out here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Monroe County Dog Shelter
- It's located in Sparta, WI
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Amber Dvorak or Kathy Ekern
- Call: (608) 269-8775
- Email: [email protected]