- My name is Bear
- On my last birthday, I was 2
- I am a girl
- I've been homeless since July 1, 2022
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is tossing my toys up in the air and catching them. I think I'll try juggling next!
- Me in three words: smart, affectionate, playful
- How I feel about other critters: I love, love, LOVE other dogs! But small critters? I call them 'lunch.' :)
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is to play with my plush toys!
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: a household that enjoys taking me on lots of long walks, or even hiking! I'd enjoy other, submissive dog siblings and would love a home with kids. Cuddles and kisses are my things, too, so don't let my size - or my name - fool you! Since I'm still kind of young I would benefit from a little leash training. But I'm super smart and a fast learner, and really want to please my people. Now I just need some people!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is A New Beginning Animal Rescue
- It's located in Layton, Utah
- Contact this person to meet me Arlette
- Call: (385) 368-5350
- Email: [email protected]