Home › Forget Me Not › Beaumont wants to show you his cool tricks…then give you a hug!
- My name is Beaumont
- On my last birthday, I was 2
- I am a boy
- I've been homeless since April 4, 2018
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is sit, rollover, wait, down, fetch, and I’m working on shake. Did I mention that I’m super smart and love to learn things, particularly for anything that tastes of peanut butter? And I'm also learning to sit down when my volunteer friends take my leash off when we’re done with play time.
- Me in three words: loving, smart, stoic
- How I feel about other critters: I would probably do best as an only pet, but I have so much love to give that you won’t need - or want - any other critters!
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is to chase a tennis ball, but that's a close second to hugs and belly rubs!
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: a home where there are hugs whenever I need them...I'm an excellent hugger! I'd love someone to teach me even more tricks and cool stuff than I already know, and who will be as excited to see me every day as I will be to see them. I had a hard start in life, but am ready for a person or family to make me their fur-ever guy.
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
- Did I mention I'm an internet star?
Check me out here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is City of Sugar Land Animal Services
- It's located in Sugar Land, Texas
- Contact this person to meet me Sabrina Abdulla
- Call: (281) 275-2364
- Email: [email protected]