Bella would love a home with other big dogs and older kids!
- My name is Bella
- On my last birthday, I was 3
- I am a girl
- I've been homeless since March 30, 2022
The good stuff
- My best trick is sitting very patiently and catching a bouncing tennis ball. Okay, so two tricks are my best! What can I say? I'm a prodigy pup!
- Me in three words: exuberant, loving, and cuddly
- How I feel about other critters: any dog could be my new BFF, but other critters? No, thank you!
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is meet new humans who want to play with me and give me hugs. And my next favorite thing is napping with my person. Now I just have to find my person...maybe you?
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: a household where my humans and I go for a few short walks every day, but otherwise spend a lot of time together around the house. My new family will be able to handle 100 pounds of cuddly, butt-wiggly love on those occasions when I get a wee bit excited! While I love every person I meet, I prefer to bond with just a couple of humans and give them my whole heart. Did I mention? I know 'sit,' 'shake,' and 'lay down,' and can't wait to learn more! Oh, and I'm cool with older kids and larger dogs because I'm well...let's say I'm an XL kinda gal. But no cats or other small critters, please!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here