Birdie was abandoned and needs a home with active, kind humans!
- My name is Birdie
- On my last birthday, I was 1
- I am a girl
- I've been homeless since April 1, 2022
The good stuff
- My best trick is fetch! I'm quite awesome at it; come see.
- Me in three words: sweet, active, smart
- How I feel about other critters: dogs are cool once I meet and greet, but cats? Never!
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is to go on long walks with my humans. Now I just need to find some of my own!
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: a home to help me build my confidence and continue my basic manners training. You see, I was found alongside a dirt road down south, abandoned cruelly by my previous family. Now I'm looking for kind humans who will tap into my heart of gold and give me the loving life I deserve! I need an active household and, due to my high energy, am best with older kids. I'm a diamond in the ruff, I tell ya! So let's make a date to get me out of the shelter - like yesterday!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
- Did I mention I'm an internet star? Check me out