- My name is Biscuit
- On my last birthday, I was 6
- I am a boy
- I've been homeless since November 1, 2022
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is burying my food...so no one else gets it!
- Me in three words: shy, cute, talkative
- How I feel about other critters: I'm cool with cats and down with dogs, too!
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is to play with wand toys! Of course that means I need a human at the other end of the wand, so I'm hoping to find one real soon!
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: a calm household where I can sunbathe and look out the windows! I'm a super sweet fella with a sultry, deep 'meow' that's sure to melt your heart. My ideal humans are kind and patient, and will help me build my confidence. Being homeless isn't good for my self-esteem, y'know!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Shelter From the Storm
- It's located in Madison, WI
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Chelsey Erstad
- Call: (608) 284-7447
- Email: [email protected]