Bode needs an active solo pet home with dog-savvy humans!
- My name is Bode
- On my last birthday, I was 1
- I am a boy
- I've been homeless since August 20, 2022
The good stuff
- My best trick is high five! C'mon over and give me a reason to high five you. 🙂
- Me in three words: smart, active, strong
- How I feel about other critters: Nah. I'll be much happier as your only four-legged family member. Thanks for understanding!
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is to play. I'm a firm believer that all work and no play makes Bode a very unhappy dog. So I'm all play, all day!
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: an active person, couple, or family without small kiddos or other pets. I'm young and energetic, and would be the perfect partner for adventure-loving humans. I need structured playtime as part of my daily routine - who doesn't, amirite? Right now I'm in foster where I'm learning how to behave in a home, but my stay here isn't forever. Did I mention? My adoption fee is waived and my new people will get 5 free mandatory dog training sessions! I'm very excited about this because I love to learn, and it will help me and my new peeps start off life on the right paw. Just one more thing: my ears are real and they are fabulous!!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
- Did I mention I'm an internet star? Check me out