- My name is Bonnie
- On my last birthday, I was 4
- I am a girl
- I've been homeless since August 17, 2021
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is licking faces. :)
- Me in three words: I love people!
- How I feel about other critters: I'm totally chill with other dogs and probably can get along with all creatures great and small.
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is a 5K with you or snuggle on the couch. You pick.
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: I was abandoned after birthing my last litter of pups so I'm a little insecure. But I still love the humans! I would enjoy a home that has some activity, but where we can chill with couch cuddles and a Netflix binge, too. I can live with other dogs, and older kids - or no kids - either is cool. Mostly I want a home where my new people have faith in me. I'll repay their loyalty a gazillion times over! And btw, I'm crate trained and know basic obedience. I'm a very nice girl!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is HSforBC.ORG
- It's located in Whitestown, IN
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Bruce Jarrett
- Call: (765) 482-1660
- Email: [email protected]