- My name is Brandy
- On my last birthday, I was 4
- I am a girl
- I've been homeless since December 7, 2022
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is my sense of adventure! You might not think this is a trick, but it's not easy being stoked 24/7!
- Me in three words: enthusiastic, active, willing
- How I feel about other critters: I need proper intros to dogs I don't know, but cats? No thank you! In fact, I'm not fond of small animals in general.
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is to chase my squeaky ball! Now I just need my own person to throw it for me...
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: a quiet, low-traffic household with active adults and please - no kiddos! I'm vision impaired and I need humans who are motivated to work with me to adjust to my environment and set a daily routine. My previous people gave me up because they didn't realize I had vision issues, but I hope that my new humans will be more understanding and adore me just as I am! I love learning new things, am super food-motivated, and did I mention? I love people! Btw, I'm accepting applications from peeps in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Delaware only. :)
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
- Did I mention I'm an internet star?
Check me out here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Brookline Labrador Retriever Rescue
- It's located in Phoenixville, PA
- Contact this person to meet me Joyce Hamill
- Call: (215) 343-6087
- Email: [email protected]