- My name is Bristol
- On my last birthday, I was 4
- I am a girl
- I've been homeless since December 6, 2016
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is making new people fall in love with me! Now if I could figure out how to get them to take me home...
- Me in three words: beautiful, loving, and loyal
- How I feel about other critters: I need to be the only pet, but I'll be the only one you'll need; promise!
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is rub my belly in the grass. Even better if I lie in the grass and you rub my belly for me!
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: I would love to be an only pet with no small children in the house. I love to have my belly rubbed (oops, did I say that already?) and go for walks with my human.
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
- Did I mention I'm an internet star?
Check me out here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Loudon County Animal Shelter
- It's located in Loudon, Tennessee
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me April Kennedy
- Call: (865) 985-4134
- Email: [email protected]